Monday 21 September 2015

What a bargain!

Liz & I went and picked up the repaired computer about lunch time today at Fleet. It has a new hard disk with all that was on the old one transferred (we hope). I have now had to uninstall Norton Internet Security and reinstall it and am now in the process of doing a complete check/sweep on the computer which will take a few hours. By tomorrow I should have a good idea of the complete situation but I am hopeful.
After this we went to see dear Mum who was not having a good day.
From them we went to M&S to buy me a new cardigan as my old one has had it! Lo and behold we bumped into Mike Hollow (ex-Tearfund who has been in our home in Patos) and his wife! She kindly gave us a voucher and explained that with it I would get a 20% discount! So we ended up not paying for the arms of the cardigan, so to speak. In little ways like this we see God caring for us through the loving care of His people.

No comments:

Post a Comment