Wednesday 23 September 2015

Team Work

My laptop is now up and running to full capacity. A man at Fleet kindly worked over the weekend to get it working again and replaced the hard disk successfully copying all the data from the old one. However when I received the computer back from him there were still a few lesser, but important, problems to fix which he couldn't do because of him not speaking Portuguese etc. So yesterday I contacted my technician in Patos who corrected the rest of the problems by remote control from Patos. The mind boggles!

I dispached the EAB Diary Update yesterday. I have also posted news from the 15th anniversary of EAB/ACEV's 2nd church in Campina Grande which is really flourishing by the grace of God. See photo below from the celebrations.


I have been clearing up the backlog of emails and we are now about to go to the Lavender Farm near West Wellow to have a light lunch prior to going to speak at the Shirley Warren Baptist Church followed by a meal at Ken Rashleigh's flat in Southampton. Tomorrow we head back to London prior to getting the train to Durham on Saturday for ministry in the north-east of England.

No comments:

Post a Comment