Thursday 28 September 2023

São Mamede

The town of São Mamede is about a half hour drive north-east of Patos and twice a month the Patos men's fellowship holds street services there preaching the Gospel. On Tuesday night we went there and about 30 people gathered to attend, and I gave a word from Romans 12. We hold the services in front of Brother José and sister Maricó's house, but after the service this week another sister asked me if we could hold a service in front of her house in the near future. That is the way the Gospel spreads here. PTL!

I have been talking to Pastor Valdemy at Caroá and he has invited me to preach at their 40th anniversary service on November 25th. It will be a joy to be there once again.

Please pray for us and our projects team as we work on defining the locations for our next well to be drilled and for our next toilet/shower unit construction. The needs are great and the careful selection processes are very important.

I have so far posted the photos of Pastor Robério (Tavares church), Pastors Wostenes and Fabrício (Campina Grande Catolé church) and Pastor Nemias (Flores church) in our 'meet the pastors' on EAB's Facebook page. Please pray for these pastors. I am posting them in the order I took their photos.

As you must have noticed I have just had my hair cut! 👨

Liz went to the Ladies fellowship group meeting last night. She says there were only 7 of them there but it was a nice meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment