Tuesday 11 July 2023

Matureia

Up in the mountains at Matureia the EAB/ACEV church, led by Pastor Renilson, held special anniversary services over the weekend. 6 new converts were baptized and 1 woman made her commitment to Christ. She is the mother of one of our action school children. PTL!

On Sunday morning Liz helped the deputy adult class teacher with the lesson as the main teacher could not come. At night I led the main service of the week. I dedicated a 2-year-old little girl called Emanuelly. Her grandmother Verônica is a member of our church and she asked me if I would dedicate her granddaughter. I agreed to do so and she turned up with 6 or 7 family members to witness the occasion. It was a wonderful opportunity for the Gospel. The preacher on the night was Murilo César who recently graduated from Bible College. He preached very well indeed on 'Set your hearts on things above" from Colossians 3:1-4.

Last night we had a meeting with Sérgio and Gerlania whose wedding I will be conducting on the 29th of this month. Gerlania is the head teacher of our 'Pastor Frank Dyer School' in the borough of Jatobá in Patos. Please pray for this couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment