Saturday 15 July 2023

10 songs

In the Patos church all the songs we sing in the church worship are first checked and approved by me as regards music and theology. This week I received 10 songs in one go to be checked and I approved 8 of them.

On Thursday afternoon Liz and I had a lovely meeting with Adriana and Segundo who are the leaders of the adolescents ministry in our church. They gave us a lot of very important and useful feedback about the adolescents which I can't go into here. We noted down that which needs attention and prayed about it together.

On Thursday evening the mid-week Bible study went well with about 30 people present.

Last night's adolescents fellowship group went so well that the leaders asked the parents to only come and pick them up at 10 pm. This gave them half an hour of extra time. We praise God for how well the work is going with this younger section of our youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment