Saturday 3 June 2023

Decisions for Christ

It was a joy to see father and son making commitments to Christ this week at our Matureia church and school up in the mountains. Hitalo Gustavo is a pupil at our school and him and his father Joelson came to the Lord. Please pray for Hitalo Gustavo and Joelson that they will grow in God and become strong Christians.

Yesterday I went for a good walk at Green Pastures and saw a Neotropic Cormorant diving for fish on our lake. It soon flew off, splashing a lot, once it saw me. I brought 2 buckets of lemons back to Patos with me.

My sister Jean has kindly sent me a new book to read. It is 'The Camden Murder' by Mike Hollow, which will be the 7th book I have read in the 'Blitz Detective' series, that I am enjoying very much. I look forward to getting down to reading this book and helping Detective Inspector John Jago to bring the murderer to justice.

I was talking to our fireman Romildo after the midweek Bible study and he told me about the abundance of snakes in Patos at the moment. Romildo said that on every shift he does he gets 2 or 3 phone calls to go and remove snakes from people's houses. Snakes are plentiful here out in the woods and bush, but they are not usually found indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment