Saturday 25 March 2023

Health

I continue to do regular physical exercises which do me a lot of good. It develops one's muscles and balance. We also walk twice a week at Green Pastures. I am much better in my health and thank all who pray for us. It is so good to be back to normal in health and strength.

A serious problem that we have in Patos is that of stray dogs - hundreds of stray dogs! Unfortunately the authorities do nothing about them. Last night a young man from our church was injured on his motorbike when swerving to miss dogs. He broke his wrist and has 2 deep cuts in his arm and foot which were stitched up. Please pray for Jeziel who is a young father of two boys and is married to Novinha.

Another prayer request is for little 7-year-old Anabelly from our Passagem church who has had surgery for an appendicitis in Patos. The operation was left late and the appendix had burst so there is a considerable risk of infection.

I took part in an important meeting yesterday with our projects' team of pastors Lindon Carlos, Wostenes, Robério and Gersé plus Marah Danielle and Eduardo. It was very good.

I have played more chess with my 25 year old grandson Felipe and I am 6 x 0 up in our series. There's life in the old dog yet!

We have had another 104 mm (4.3 inches) of rain so that is good. Thank you for praying. We need much more between this month and next. 

Today is our eldest daughter Deborah's birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment