Monday 15 August 2022

Pastor

We have just received the visit of one of our pastors (I can't give his name) who came to thank us for the changed situation in his ministry and church. He came to us some months back when he was very discouraged and low. We counselled him and prayed with him and today he came to give us the good news of a change for the better. His wife, who was lower in spirit than him, has a new lease of life too. Thank you for your prayers.

Yesterday was Father's Day in Brazil and it was exactly 20 years ago that my dear Father went to be with the Lord. In Patos we held a special Father's Day service in which both Philip and myself preached. I led the service.

On Saturday night I both led and preached the Gospel in the weekly Green Pastures service. I preached on "I am the good shepherd" (John 10:11). Philip led the worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment