Saturday 7 August 2021

C & A

Our granddaughter Louisa, who is in her final semester of Law School and has now started Bible College, said to us last night that she was going to visit the C & A store with her boyfriend which opened in Patos this week! She was shocked when I told her that I used to go to such a store in Kensington High Street when I was a child. She was also surprised to learn that C & A was founded in Germany in 1841. Anyway Louisa liked the store in Patos which is a sort of tourist attraction!

Yesterday Liz and I took 24 new fruit tree seedlings (Mango, Guava, Orange, Lemon) to plant at Green Pastures. We also checked the work being done to revamp some buildings in preparation for the re-opening of the use of our Christian Conference Centre in October (DV).

We will be holding a service again at Green Pastures this evening. I will be taking the monthly communion service.

No comments:

Post a Comment