Saturday 20 February 2021

Preaching

I'll be preaching tomorrow (Sunday) which is something I've been doing by the grace of God for many years and which I love to do. Of course in these extraordinary days of pandemic it is not quite the same preaching from my office but I am glad I can do this. I will be preaching a basic Gospel sermon on what it means and what is involved in being a Christian. I value your prayers.

I have been talking to Pastor Wostenes in Campina Grande who tells me he is thrilled to be back preaching tomorrow as well after his recovery from Covid-19. He also gave me the good news that Gideão (Gideon), from his church's praise and worship team, has improved from Covid and has come off oxygen. Gideão is still in hospital but could be out next week if his recovery continues as well as it is now. Please continue to pray for him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment