Sunday 31 January 2021

Birthday

 Today is my birthday so thanks to everyone who sent me cards and messages. Liz is cooking chicken for lunch and this will be followed by Christmas pudding! This is because we didn't have one for Christmas but our granddaughter brought us one from England a few days back.

We had the first signs of rain in the rainy season yesterday afternoon when we had half an inch of rain. It's a start! Please keep praying as ideally we need about 40 inches of rain between now and May.

I saw an Australian study of countries' handling of the pandemic. The study says that Brazil is the worst country in its response to Covid 19 and New Zealand is the best. I would think the study is pretty accurate! The situation here is terrible and the president continues to joke about it!

I prepared another sermon yesterday on what it means to be a Christian.

This last week I had meetings and discussions with our Projects Team so as to define the next steps to be taken, and with which projects, in these difficult times.

No comments:

Post a Comment