Tuesday 5 January 2021

Baptism

 One brother was baptized at Conceição recently. I have been talking to the leader Betinho about the work there, and at Ibiara which he also leads.

An electrical fault caused us to hold the communion service in Patos on Sunday with little lighting and no sound equipment! Nevertheless the service was blessed and a recording of the singing is on my and EAB's Facebook. "Because He lives" is well worth listening to in Portuguese.

I have been talking to different pastors. Please pray for Pastor Nezinho Abílio's 91 year old Father who has contracted Covid-19. This pastor leads the Vazante and Barra de Oitis churches. He told me that the young man who was ill with Covid at the Vazante church has fully recovered. Then Pastor Lindon Carlos (Imaculada) tells me that Malu is still in hospital with Covid at Campina Grande where she remains seriously ill. However sadly Pastor Nemias (Flores) tells me that the lady in his church died with Covid. We value your prayers for all of us at this time. The situation with the pandemic is very serious but the sad thing is that the president just treats it as a joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment