Monday 13 July 2020

Good Service

I got up at 5.40 am today and went for a good two and a half mile walk at Green Pastures which was nice. I picked up the Bushnell automatic camera memory cards when there and was happy to see we picked up good 30 second videos of a Crane Hawk, an Opossum, a pair of ground doves and a beautiful family of 12 wild ducklings. The rains are finished so the stream is fast drying up with rich food supplies for wild ducks in the shallow waters. These videos all will be posted on the Green Pastures Nature Reserve's Facebook page which seeks to encourage people to value creation and help preserve nature. 

Last night's service went very well. I led the service, Philip and Louisa led the worship and Louisa and her fellow law student Rayla brought a two part message which was excellent. I asked them to do this so as to vary things a bit and because I knew I would be very busy last week with the London School of Theology Conference. I have already started preparing my sermon for this coming Sunday and then it's on to preparing the Bible study for Thursday. We value your prayers and support always.

No comments:

Post a Comment