Monday 27 July 2020

Good service

Last night's service in Patos saw us use new software for the transmission so as to improve the sound quality. This was because as from the 19th the church band was back in action which demanded better sound quality. Hence this week we switched to the new system which was a bit complicated at first but worked out alright in the end... I think.

I have prepared my sermon for next Sunday on Philippians 2:5-11 called Jesus Christ is Lord. I have also prepared for Thursday's Bible Study on the latter part of Acts 10 plus chapters 11 and 12 are ready. I always prefer preparing more than enough because I do the studies informally, reading and commenting, so it is not a set half hour sermon so to speak. I usually speak for about 45 minutes each Thursday night so it is impossible to know how much I will manage to cover.

Today is my sister Jean's birthday so I made an earlyish video link call to her to wish her well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment