Thursday 5 March 2020

Bible Study

I will be off very shortly to give the Thursday evening Bible study and I'll be attempting to cover Deuteronomy 28-31 + 34 tonight to complete our journey through the key stories of the Bible, in chronological order, having done the Pentateuch plus Job thus far. My task tonight is almost impossible but I'm going to try! 5 chapters of Deuteronomy in a night! Wow! This takes us up to the batten swap at the Jordan with Moses handing over to Joshua. 

I've also prepared my sermon for Sunday when I'll be preaching on women's ministry in the church, on International Women's Day. 

I have had a lot of trouble shooting to do this week in the work and lots of problems to discuss and work on. It has been quite a week! One son of one of our leaders sadly attempted suicide, whilst away studying, was one of the problems. So we value your prayers always for us and the work of EAB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment