Thursday 23 June 2016

Liz is more mobile

Liz yesterday packed away her wheelchair and is now on crutches for everything. PTL! Her wheelchair will eventually be given to someone poor who needs it. Yesterday was a major step forward. She still has a lot of pain in her shoulders, which basically has been caused by pushing herself round in a wheelchair, but praise God she is slowly but surely getting back to normal. Thanks for your prayers.

I am busy preparing to speak to the special youth meeting this Saturday on "Christians & Culture". It will be a big very special meeting with choreography, drama, a regional music band from our Conceição church and me speaking. Philip will be leading. You will be able to watch the service live on the church's Facebook page or see it recorded the following day. It will be very different to the normal Sunday services so I think many will find it interesting.

We are conscious of the referendum in the UK and concerned about the result. I have deliberately not got involved here in this blog or anywhere else on the matter. Someone even asked me to use my blog in a certain direction which I refused. I have my opinion but refuse to get involved as EAB must go on after the referendum whatever its result. We pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment