Friday 3 June 2016

Let it Rain!

After virtually no rain at all since April 15th we are having a good rain at the moment which I understand is approaching 2 inches at Green Pastures! PTL! Thank you for praying.

Philip is on his way back to Patos from the USA where all has gone well I understand. Thank you for praying for him. He should be back in Patos this evening. He managed to make a connection in Miami in 10 minutes (must be a world record!) and they didn't even leave his baggage behind in the process resultant from a delay in the flight from North Carolina to Miami.

This week I have worked on my sermon for Sunday's communion service but I haven't finished it yet as I am a bit stuck at Acts 19:11-12 as to how to interpret and understand and handle it. 

I listened to a fantastic lecture this week from LST (London School of Theology) where I studied many moons ago. The lecture on evangelism was by J. John. Absolutely wonderful. 

I did the Bible Study last night and the whole service was really good. Not great numbers present but a wonderful spirit in the service.

On Tuesday we had scientists at Green Pastures doing research and they will be taking a bunch of university students next week to teach them there on site. By the way I took this photo of a lizard at Green Pastures this week just as I had told it one of my jokes! You can see that he really liked it!


No comments:

Post a Comment