Thursday 4 January 2024

Dates for my Diary

As always at the beginning of a new year I spend some time with our pastors organizing the dates of our conferences and events. So please add to your prayer list the following events in 2024: The special 10-Day outreach with a team of at least 100 participants in the town and county of Tavares between the 12th and 21st of January (I will be preaching at this); The carnival camp at Green Pastures between February 10th and 14th (I will be preaching at this too); Our annual General Conference in Joao Pessoa on May 24th and 25th (I will be leading this); Our annual pastors and leaders conference at Green Pastures between September 27th and 29th (I will be leading this also).

I have had a nice walk at Green Pastures after the rain and saw a pair of Chalk-browed Mockingbirds courting, which always happens once we get rain. I also saw a beautiful Green-barred Woodpecker. 

I have been handling some administrative issues with Pastor Hamilton of our Campina Grande Presidente Medici church.

No comments:

Post a Comment