Thursday 7 December 2023

Men's Fellowship

The men's fellowship meeting on Tuesday night was really blessed. It was good to see a non-Christian visitor there. Bible college student Ray was who led the inductive Bible study which went well.

On Tuesday afternoon I went for a good walk at Green Pastures, but how so terribly dry and burnt up by the 38 degree sun everything is. We desperately need rain. Please pray!

I have had some important discussions with pastor Wostenes already preparing for next year's (May) general conference which will be held in Joao Pessoa. One issue is a question of pastoral mandates which will need altering in our statutes, and the other is concerning bank accounts for our churches.

Following the syringing of my ears last week the doctor sent me for a hearing test which I felt was unnecessary but did it. I can hear perfectly well and the test showed my hearing to be above average, so praise God for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment