Sunday 5 November 2023

Wedding Bells

Last night I conducted the wedding of Isaac and Marina. Isaac is one of our new interpreters for the deaf and Marina is part of our praise and worship group. She has a lovely contralto voice. The ceremony started about half an hour late which is not bad by general standards here. All went off beautifully with Sacha doing the singing accompanied by Tiago on guitar. This is the fourth wedding I have done this year with one more to go next month.

Unbelievably QPR played yesterday and actually managed not to lose! We drew 1 x 1 at Rotheram. QPR has a new Spanish manager called Marti Cifuentes. We actually played attacking football and had 60% of the possession which is double what we were averaging.

On Friday afternoon I went for a nice walk at Green Pastures. I find such walks very relaxing and I enjoy talking to Francisco who works there. I saw a wild guinea pig which ran right in front of me. I saw an armadillo too.

No comments:

Post a Comment