Friday 20 October 2023

EAB Board Meeting

I will be taking part in an EAB Board meeting this afternoon (evening in the UK) which comes prior to the AGM and celebration tomorrow at Hardley, Southampton. We will also be taking part online in the celebration. We look forward to seeing you there.

I am posting a photo a day of our pastors on Facebook and Instagram. I have posted 27 so far. I hope you are following the series so that you can put a face to a name. I took the photos at the pastors' conference at Green Pastures last month.

Liz went to the women's fellowship meeting on Wednesday night. There were 17 there.

I have been preparing for the baptism at Green Pastures this Sunday at 8 am. We hold it early before it gets too hot. I have also been preparing to conduct another wedding on November 4th. I will be having a meeting with the couple (Isaac and Marina) tonight.

Last night's Bible study went well. We started a new series in the minor prophet Joel. There were about 20 people there. 3 people also took part with 'my Bible verse' sharing with us a verse in the Bible that has recently been a blessing to them. These participations happen before the Bible study.   

No comments:

Post a Comment