Monday 22 May 2023

Hens

On Saturday afternoon Liz went to another hen party! This time it was Marina's party. She sings in the church worship group. It was organized as a surprise for Marina and all went off very well. Liz says there was a lovely spirit in the party and everyone had a lot of fun.

On Saturday night I led the weekly service at Green Pastures and I even led the praise and worship, playing the guitar too, as there was nobody else to do it. I hadn't played the guitar for ages! The service was lovely with various people taking part like Fred, Paulo Silas, Dodora, Júlio and Rebeca. Bible College student Murilo brought the message from Romans 5.

I have had my hair cut in time for the general conference. I hope you like it! 👦

Sunday went off very well. The Sunday school in the morning was fairly well attended and the service in the evening saw the church full. The worship, led by our daughter Sacha, was especially blessed. You can always watch our Sunday night services on Facebook or YouTube starting at 10:30 pm (BST).

No comments:

Post a Comment