Wednesday 1 February 2023

Serenade

Yesterday was my birthday and loads of people from the church came to our house to do a serenade at about 9 pm. They sang lovely Christion songs and were a great encouragement. They brought me to tears. A number of people brought short testimonies of how God has blessed their lives through my ministry. The folk prayed for me and sang and danced "Happy Birthday"! It was a lovely evening. They gave me two shirts. After the serenade I was able to have a nice talk to our assistant pastor Rafael about the ongoing work whilst I am not as well as I would like to be.

In the afternoon the family made a cake for a little family gathering as is our family tradition.

On Saturday another EAB Board meeting was held and all went well. We praise God for the committee members who faithfully  serve the Lord in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment