Saturday 23 April 2022

Home sweet home

My sister Jean is finally home from hospital after her fractured hip surgery. She is much better and will just need some help for a few days.

At Green Pastures I nearly trod on a Coral venomous snake whilst out walking. Fortunately I was accompanied by Francisco who spotted it and pulled me back. I would probably have been alright as I wear heavy boots and jeans so am well protected.

With a further 34 mm of rain this week we have now reached 938 mm total rainful this wet season which is very good. Thank you for your prayers. We can still receive some more rain in the last part of this month and some dribs and drabs in May which can take us into the "excellent year" bracket. In our semi-arid north-eastern region of Brazil everything hinges on the rainfall in the rainy season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment