Monday 7 March 2022

Politics

This week I received a long phone call from an evangelical leader in João Pessoa telling me about the "glories" of his candidate for the Senate in the October elections. I politely listened to him and then made it clear to him that in ACEV (EAB) we do not get involved with party politics. This will happen many times between now and the elections.

We are in the process of doing the final check on the text for my book about the history of ACEV between 1938 and 2018. Hopefully we will soon have it published.

Tonight I will be coordinating a meeting online between all the ACEV pastors and leaders and World Vision. The objective is to see whether there are ways to develop a partnership between ACEV and World Vision.

Please continue to pray for my sister Joy who remains in hospital at High Wycombe after a nasty car accident. She is in the cardiology ward. 

I both led the service and preached Mark 4 last night in the Patos church. The service was exceptionally blessed. Praise God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment