Friday 29 May 2020

On line work gathering speed!

Our Patos church is getting more and more into the online gear. We now have 4 slots on a Sunday, 1 on a Tuesday, another on a Thursday and another on a Saturday. We have one daily slot too at midday. Tuesday night's online prayer meeting saw 20 taking part for 2 hours! Last night's online Bible study, via Google Meet, saw me give the study for 41 people including pastors from our João Pessoa - Boa Esperança, Matureia, Teixeira and Juazeirinho churches as well as Patos foll. The Sunday main service has lots of the members from our Imaculada church and Curral Velho church joining us. PTL!

I have done 2 good Green Pastures walks this week. On Monday I walked for 4.3 km and yesterday I walked 3 km. These walks are both good for me physically as well as refreshing me spiritually and psychologically. There is nothing like walking in the "garden" of God's creation and nature. It blesses me inside and out!

Next week is International Environment Week, as the International Day for the Environment will be on Friday, June 5th. I will be taking part in two nationwide events organized by renewourworld.net which is an international Christian Movement to mobilize Christians environmentally and increase awareness of the need for action by the church. I will be taking part live in online events on Monday (1st) and Saturday (6th). Please pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment