Tuesday 27 June 2017

My surgery will be this Friday

I will be going into hospital this Friday afternoon and my hernia surgery will be done early in the evening. I value your prayers. I have had an iguinal hernia for years, but it has steadily got worse, so I will be glad to get it fixed and be able to walk more freely again. I will of course need a lot of post-op rest to avoid reoccurrence but I have lots to do like writing the history of the work here, reading, family history research etc. - so I have plenty to do! I of course will keep in contact with everyone here on my 13 year old blog, on Facebook and via WhatsApp and Messenger.

I would expect to be released from the hospital on Saturday or early Sunday. We then plan to stay in João Pessoa and head back home to Patos on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment