Monday 8 May 2017

What a mad day!

Oh my word! It has been so ultra hectic today getting everything ready to fly to the UK tomorrow. The thing is that we have to get everything ready for the Field Conference in João Pessoa to which we go before even returning to Patos. The plans are: to travel to airport and fly to UK on 9th - arrive in UK on 10th. Mum's funeral on 12th. Preach at Millbrook Church in Southampton on 21st. Return to Brazil 24th. Field Conference 26-27th. Back to Patos 28th. Easy life!

So I prepared my dear Mum's tribute early this morning. Had my hair cut. Prepared my sermon for the Field Conference and finalized the agenda for it. I also prepared the ordination ceremony for the Conference at which 5 new ministers will be ordained including Philip.

Please pray for Philip leading the Patos church in our absence. Please pray for a smooth trip for us and a good couple of weeks in Blighty.

The Communion service in Patos on Sunday night was great. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment