Friday 30 October 2015

Mum in great form today!

I visited my dear Mother this morning again and she was in a very good mode with smiles, chat and singing! It was a lovely session with one to go on Monday prior to our return to Brazil. God is good.

Liz has packed our second case and we took it to Boots to weigh it and all is well and within limits. We bumped in to Phillip Dyer whilst in the shopping mall so that was nice.

I posted some photo's of Jon & Eunice's Christmas Cactus today on facebook and people are telling me they have this cactus in Patos! I now discover that its origins are south-east Brazil! There are a number of varieties of species of this cactus.

The Christmas cactus is well in keeping with the family meal Jean has organized for this evening which is a Christmas dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment