Saturday 7 September 2024

Suicide

The father of 2 boys who go to our Matureia school, Igor and Italo, committed suicide last night. Please pray for the boys at this sad time. This tragedy was apparently provoked by the separation of their parents.

I led the Thursday night mid-week prayer meeting and Bible study which 30 people attended. Erika and Rogerio led the praise, Linda & Espedita sang solos, Dede, Deborah Maria and Marcio brought 'my Bible verses' and Pastor Rafael brought the Word from Amos 8. It was a nice service. 

I have just been to the doctors to have by ears syringed. I can now almost hear you talking in the UK! Praise the Lord that both Liz and I both have excellent hearing.

We are a week away from our annual pastors and leaders conference at Green Pastures and we are very busy with all the preparations. Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment