Monday 9 September 2024

Liz's birthday

Yesterday was the day in the year when Liz catches me up in age as she is 7 months younger than me. She had a nice day with a family lunch together. Last night in church a special tribute was made to Liz and a birthday gift and card with church members' well wishes was given to her.

I led the service in church last night and I preached on the battle between the flesh and the spirit from Romans 7. It was a very good service with a full church and a lovely spirit of praise.

On Saturday Liz and I travelled to preach at the opening service of our new church plant at Diamante (Diamond). A large crowd gathered with folk from our Vazante, Barra de Oitis, Mata de Oitis, Conceicao, Ibiara and Curral Velho churches present. The church plant has started with 12 members. Please pray for Diamante.

No comments:

Post a Comment