Thursday 8 August 2024

Back to the Gym

I got back to exercise in the gym on Tuesday and it felt very good.

To relax I am reading 'The Covent Garden Murder' by my friend and fellow Christian writer Mike Hollow. This is the 8th book in the excellent 'Blitz Detective' series and I have read them all. I highly recommend this series as a Christmas present for someone. Start with the first in the series called 'The Blitz Detective'.

Liz is back to wearing glasses and looks more beautiful than ever! 😎Her glasses are not for reading or distance but they correct double vision in her left eye.

Please pray for Manoel who lives near Green Pastures and was converted years ago as a result of me giving him a lift when he was drunk. This week he has had two convulsions and the doctors are trying to discover what is wrong with him.

Yesterday afternoon Liz and I went visiting the sick. First of all we visited 82-year-old Aina who has a problem with her right leg. We had a nice time of fellowship with her and her family, read the word of God and prayed with her. From there we went to visit 59-year-old Vasti who is recovering from gall bladder surgery and is doing well. We enjoyed a good chat with Vasti too. 

Last night Liz went to the women's fellowship meeting at which 9 were present.

No comments:

Post a Comment