Wednesday 26 June 2024

Men's Fellowship

I enjoyed taking part in the Men's Fellowship last night. We had a good discussion on the Lord's prayer which was really blessed.

Yesterday afternoon I went for a good walk at Green Pastures. I took with me a lovely cactus plant and planted it in Marian Rashleigh's rockery. The round cactus plant is about 30 cm in diameter and 30 to 40 cm high. Gardiner Orlando noticed it being thrown out by a well-off family so got it for us! I also took a roll of plastic pipe for watering purposes as we're in the dry season now, and I took the Cockatoo to our little aviary there as we couldn't find its owner.

Whilst walking at Green Pastures I saw/heard the following birds: Red-legged Seriema, Striated Heron, Campo Troupial, Greater Ani, White-tipped Dove and Picui Ground-Dove.

I am glad to tell you that it was in fact 4 teenagers who made commitments to Christ during the Youth Camp and not 3 as I had said in an earlier post. One was a young man whom we paid his way to go (money well spent!) and the other 3 were from our Patos school. PTL!

No comments:

Post a Comment