Friday 26 April 2019

Masked Visitors!

Liz and I have a flu type virus. Liz is just getting over it and I am just getting going with it. However today we received such an insistent plea from a couple in the church who were desperate for us to visit them and talk to them that we adorned masks and went and had a blessed time of chatting, counselling and prayer with them.

I managed to give the Bible study last night but I don't think I would have managed it had it been today. Liz and I have had a church trouble shooting issue to work on too. Your prayers are valued but I can't give details.

The World Bank's latest report shows that poverty increased in Brazil in the period from 2014 to 2017, now affecting 21% of the population which is 43.5 million people! This is an increase of 3%, adding 7.3 million people to the list of those who live off up to just U$5.5 per day which is just over 4 pounds sterling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment