Saturday 26 January 2019

Very Good EAB Board Meeting

I took part, via Skype, in today's EAB Board Meeting at West Wellow where 3 new members joined: Jamie & Josie-Ellen James and Steve Oakley. We are very pleased with these reinforcements to the UK team. Here's today's Board photo:


We are extremely sad about the terrible mining dam tragedy further south in Brazil which may have killed 300 or so. Outrageous! The second such incident in the same area in a little over 3 years.

The 10-day Outreach finished well with 15 decisions for Christ and 3 redications of lives to Christ. I preached there a week ago today and was back in Patos to preach again on the Sunday as I will again tomorrow. Today I will be conducting a wedding of a deaf man to a non-deaf woman. It should be interesting!

I have done a lot of work with the senior leadership team for the whole work this week with lots of issues to sort out. We value your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment