Tuesday 15 January 2019

Evangelistic Outreach facing opposition and difficulties

Please especially pray for the 10-day Special Evangelistic Outreach at Curral Velho with a team of over a hundred taking part which is facing stiff opposition from many in this village where medieval catholicism reigns and where many have clearly been prepared to not receive the team with the traditional Brazilian friendliness and are slamming doors in our team's faces! Powercuts two nights in a row have also hindered the evening street services a lot. 

I spent today preparing my evangelistic sermon for the closing evangelistic rally on Saturday of this year's outreach as I do every year. 

I have had a meeting with one of our pastors and his wife today which went well. Tomorrow I have a meeting with a group from the Patos church. 

No comments:

Post a Comment