Thursday 13 September 2018

Our EAB Euro Tour so far

Having had two good fruitful EAB meetings in Switzerland we were back in the UK for Sunday (Sep.9th) at Verwood in Dorset where the Lord blessed. Then the following day I conducted Elizabeth's Aunt Rosemary's funeral at the same place and this also went off fine. It certainly wasn't part of our schedule for this Euro Trip but it was an honour to serve in this way. I have conducted inumerous funerals during 46 years of ministry but this was only the second in English, with the first having been my Dad's in 2002. I buried my own father-in-law and mother-in-law but they were both services in Portuguese. 

This week I have worked on a lot of things from London - dealing with various issues in Brazil via WhatsApp with different leaders and leadership teams. Then too I have contacted all the churches we are yet to visit in the UK sending them the videos we are going to show in their churches ahead of time so that they can put it in their church's system ahead of our arrival and thus avoid possible technical hitches. Our son Philip who is a professional in the IT field, with a Master's Degree in Computer Science, always says that anything new you introduce into any computer system should be tested ahead of it being used, no matter how simple it seems! Very good advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment