Wednesday 11 July 2018

Renew Our World

This Tuesday I was asked by a media team from the Renew Our World Campaign, which is a worldwide campaign amongst churches of all denominations striving for the caring for God's creation, asked me if I would do a filmed interview for them to show our Green Pastures Nature Reserve and Christian Conference Centre as an example of what can be done in the semi-arid north-east of Brazil with no rubbish, no chopping down of trees (to the contrary lots of planting), no hunting and no insecticides. It went very well and they loved it. All glory be to God!

I went to our deaf pastor Luiz Carlos's third graduation ceremony yesterday! The guy is a genius and now a graduate in LIBRAS (Brazilian sign language), Theology and Physical Education. He has now gone on to do post-graduate studies in LIBRAS!

Just a few minutes to go to England's World Cup semi-final. I was right about France winning yesterday so I hope I will be right again today and that it will be an England x France final!

No comments:

Post a Comment