Monday 30 July 2018

Organizing preachers

Last night's service went very well. It's funny but I didn't feel I'd communicated as well as I might have done in the sermon but I had more positive feedback from people afterwards than usual! So praise God anyway!

It's been a hectic Monday morning. One church member's father has died in João Pessoa so I've been in contact with him. I have also been sending out the schedule to everyone involved in preaching in Patos in my absence. I have also been in discussions with Adriana who is coordinating the new EAB 'Jobs 'r Us' project helping people get jobs or improving what they already do or helping them getting an idea they have into action. I checked out a new song for the praise and worship group too and so it goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment