Wednesday 11 July 2018

50%

My predictions for the semi-finals of the World Cup were half right with France in the final but not with England. England missed good chances in the first half and then lost their way with Croatia deserved winners in the end. My prediction for the final is that France will become World Champions on Sunday. In the third place play-off on Saturday I wobble... but I'll predict Belgium for 3rd place.

Please pray for the 3 special outreaches this weekend at Barra de Oitis (ex-slave) + Belém + the Green Pastures area. I will be preaching at the latter on Friday night and at João Pessoa on the coast this Saturday. 

Please also pray for a change we are going to have to make in the Projects leadership team that the Lord might help us to do it right and without causing unnecessary hurt. It's going to have to be done because someone can't cope but it's never easy to handle these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment