Wednesday 30 May 2018

EAB GDPR emails all sent out

I have nearly gone crazy (no rude comments please!) sending out emails one by one to all on our mailing list. I sent each one individually and noted down the names so that I can tick those who reply positively. It took me one and a half days! I am glad it is done. People are replying. I will wait a few days and then write a new EAB Nutshell Update which I will send to all who reply as I cannot send to those who don't reply.

I will also need help getting permission from the remnant of snailmail update folk who receive a monthly postal update. These are folk advanced in years and the list steadily is shrinking as some do join the internet brigade and others join the celestial brigade! Some of these faithful prayer warriors and supporters are approaching three figures in age!

I'd love to organize a small group of young folk to visit the work here next year to see if we could start an EAB teens and twenties group to shake UK interest up a bit. Contact me if you are interested at eabrazil@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment