Tuesday 20 March 2018

Tarcisio nearly died of shock!

When I drove into Green Pastures this morning in a large police van, followed by three more full of police armed to the teeth, Tarcisio nearly fainted! The special police visit had not been planned and Tarcísio thus was expecting nothing. What happened was that I had had a meeting with the new environment police chief and other police authorities in Patos - and everything went so well that they asked if they could go and visit the Reserve at Green Pastures there and then! I said sure, and we took off in convoy!

It was a fantastic opportunity to speak to these powerful men and discuss how we need to care more for God's creation and combat hunters, poachers and tree choppers! "The earth is the Lord's" is what I told the Police chief. I think he got the message!

No comments:

Post a Comment