Monday 12 March 2018

Sunday & Monday

The Sunday services went well with a full church as usual. PTL! Today I have done so much that I hardly know how to relate it all but there was lots of work linked to the Action Child Programme. I also have done a lot of work with the Drug Free Project. The team is really fired up after the weekend's training sessions. 

Last night I miraculously managed to watch a film - Dunkirk. I really enjoyed it. I watched it thanks to my granddaughter Louisa who managed to download it some how or other in English for me and put it on a pendrive.

Please pray for the special service this coming Sunday with some of the women in church from the Desert Flower Project. They will be selling their handicraft after church and will have to come to the service to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment