Thursday 11 January 2018

Busy Week as usual

At Green Pastures the revamping of the dormitories in the build up for the Carnival Camp presses on and I have been there twice this week and Liz once overseeing the work.



We also had the prestigious visit of the County Secretary for the Environment visiting the Nature Reserve which was lovely. (see below)


I have prepared my sermon for Sunday yesterday and today on John 8:1-11. I have also had meetings linked to the EAB Action Child Programme and the Desert Flower Project. We also have done quite a bit of counselling which went well.

A little rain has fallen here tonight in Patos. I will see in the morning if any rain fell there too. The situation regarding rain and water supply remains horrifically precarious here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment