Saturday 30 December 2017

Watchnight Service

Our Sunday School (for all ages) will be at the normal time this Sunday (31st) at 09:30 am, but our main evening service will not start till 10 pm as it will be the watchnight service running through till about twenty minutes into the New Year. I have spent all day preparing my message. We will celebrate communion just after midnight as we always do and then all the family will come home for supper. A Happy New Year to everyone!

Today I had the pleasant surprise of a visit, together with a present, from Professor Dr Romulo Alves, who is a top biologist at the Federal University in João Pessoa, who has used a number of my photos to illustrate different scientific articles and books, but I had never met him personally. He gave be his latest big book on the snakes of our State of Paraíba.


No comments:

Post a Comment