Friday 1 December 2017

Old Cow Pen this Saturday

I will be speaking at EAB/ACEV's Curral Velho (Old Cow Pen) church this Saturday. I will be having a meeting with the local and regional leaders at 5pm prior to the evening service. Our communications man Ray Santana will be going with me to do the photography. I will be preaching on "Fan into Flame the Gift of God" (2 Timothy 1:6-8). Your prayers are valued.

I led another school group round Green Pastures this morning on another educational nature trail. I altered the normal route to take in more tree shade as the heat is so unbearable in December. Schools can never get there very early which complicates things. But it was good. A family of Tropical Screech Owls posed nicely for them in a tree and a Rock Cavy also posed. The last time we had a light shower of rain at Green Pastures was on July 26th!

No comments:

Post a Comment