Thursday 21 December 2017

Drug Free Project blessed

We had 4 visitors in to the meeting last night of the drug free project. That's the most we have had in one night so far. PTL! People in serious need of help being either dependent on drugs or drink and struggling to be free. We value your prayers for this ministry.

I visited the special needs school yesterday as they had invited me and I spoke to them. It was really nice. (photo below)


There were also events at the English School which the girls asked me to support and we also went to see Alice's ballet concert. She did very well and I was quite amazed at how much she has developed and how confident and correct she was in her performance. She's only 10 but will be going up to a higher level next year.

I've prepared my message for the Sunday evening service today, which will be a short one after the play. The play I wrote 30 years ago and is called "The Hope of the World". 

This Friday I'll be visiting the Green Pastures building work in the morning and will have a meeting with the projects team leaders in the afternoon. On Saturday morning will be the big Christmas Hampers main distribution and on Sunday morning I will continue this in the rural area of São Mamede. 

We as usual are dreaming of a wet Christmas as the region is again in desperate need of abundant rains.

A very happy Christmas to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment