Friday 8 September 2017

Today is Liz's birthday

I took Liz out for lunch to celebrate her birthday and then we had the usual birthday cake and singing of happy birthday with all the family. It's been a nice day for Liz and us all.



I've worked a lot on writing ACEV history this week - the history of the work here in Portuguese. I also prepared my sermon for Sunday. We had a soup run as well this week. 

We're doing a lot of work preparing for the leadership conference which starts two weeks today and I've been doing some work linked to the drama team preparing for Christmas. We are to use a revamped edition of a play I wrote yonks ago and which few in the church today ever saw. The application of the Christmans story to problems in Brazil is just as relevant today, and with the same problems, as when I wrote it 30 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment