Saturday 5 August 2017

Great Meeting with regional leader

I had a really good long meeting with the leader of the Itaporanga EAB/ACEV region this Saturday morning (photo below). His report was very encouraging. We discussed all the churches in his region plus church plants at different stages of development. We also talked over one or two problems and took a few important decisions. It wasn't a planned meeting but he turned up at our house to talk over one issue and things just went on naturally from there. What was also encouraging for me was that I felt much stronger in coping with the long session. PTL!


Yesterday afternoon I went to Green Pastures for a short visit and chat to Tarcísio. It was pretty hot but nice to go there. See photo taken near the entrance to Green Pastures below.


QPR have started their season today with a 2 x 0 win at home against Reading. I had predicted a draw.

I'm all set to get back to preaching in the Patos church tomorrow. Philip will lead the Communion service and I will preach. Your prayers are valued.

No comments:

Post a Comment