Saturday 8 July 2017

Patience is a virtue...

I am happy to report that my recovery from my hernia surgery progresses well. I am steadily stronger and just need to keep resting up with lots of patience. I return to see the surgeon for a post-op check next Friday (14th).

I have had different visits during the week including that of Pastor Wostenes from our Campina Grande church who spent this week as a week's holiday at Green Pastures with his extensive family. They all came to visit us on Thursday (see below).


Once again this weekend Philip is in charge in the Patos church. He was working with the drama group on Friday night, today with the youth, and leads the services on Sunday. How I wish and pray that he could be freed up with more time for EAB/ACEV work. Please pray for this. If he could be part-time it would be such a big help. 

Many people are complaining in Patos about the cold as temperatures at this time of year can drop to 18ºC in the night and only reach 30ºC in the daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment